donderdag 17 juni 2010

Nadav Kander



I was blogging around town, and I saw some pictures by Nadav Kander on the As heard from mars blog so decided to take a look on this guy's site. He makes amazing portraits and landscape pictures. I loved his portrait of Benicio del Toro, and the ones he did for Obama's people.

He also made a series called "signs that we exist": One of the pictures that intrigued me was one of a table that was painted like it was a painting by Jackson Pollock, that direct reference was given but it made me think as well, thanks to the composition and colouring, of some of Joan Miro's work, especially an untitled painting he made in 1933. Although it may look like a strange resemblance, it just popped up in my head.

Or maybe I just wanted to post a Joan Miro painting on the blog as well...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten